Saturday, December 20, 2008

Holidays are Here





Hello anyone out there reading! The holidays are here since I started my school break after work yesterday afternoon. Two wonderful weeks off! And they will fly by. I have managed to get ALL my Christmas shopping done, and almost ALL of my cards made. The only ones I didn't make this year were for the co-workers in my hall that I don't know so well. My kids & their parents got a photo card of the class with Santa. Last year, I got a few done, and sent those to family and friends, and sent manufactured ones to everyone else. I am quite proud of myself for getting all handmade ones sent out this year! I am going to TRY to start on them earlier next year. So, here's what I came up in addition to the ones in the previous post. Enjoy looking! If I don't get back here in the next week, Merry Christmas to all of you!

No comments: