Monday, December 7, 2009

Grinch face Tutorial






This is my first one, so please bear with me! I can only upload 5 photos at a time, so I will try to keep it short and within 3 posts. I'm new to this blogging stuff and don't know how to get more photos in one post. I'll break it down in parts.

Cut 2 Top Note panels (Stampin Up Sizzix Die) From Wild Wasabi for front and back. Cut Whisper White rectangle 2" x 4 1/2". Punch the long edges with Stampin Up scallop edge punch. Turn and punch sides. Trim as needed (I have not mastered the rounded corner technique!)

Cut a 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" square from Real Red. Turn it corner to corner and cut diagonally. Tip the triangle to where the point is straight up. Trim extra off bottom of triangle and glue to scalloped hat trim (Whisper White). (I couldn't figure out an easier way to do the triangle!) Punch largest Boho Blossom (from Boho Blossom trio punch) from Whisper White. Fold top of hat down and glue on blossom.

No comments: