Monday, August 11, 2008

Home again!






We just got in from visiting my husband's brother and sister in law and our ONLY 2 nephews in Oregon. We had a nice time, and missed out on the 2 hottest days of summer and a really bad wind storm here at home. They drove us to Multnomah Falls in the Columbia River Valley, and WOW was it gorgeous. We hiked up the mountain to the top of the waterfall too! Coming down was much better than going up. :) It was our "end of summer" trip since my hubby had to go back to work today, and I will be going in this week to set up my classroom. I've gotten spoiled having the summer off! I am going to post more card pictures eventually...Just haven't gotten around to it yet! I got my car back today too. It broke down a week and a half ago, and BOY did I miss it. It was our only transportation, as my hubby's truck is broken down too. Welcome home my little sunfire! :)

No comments: