Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sympathy Cards






One of my family's LONG time family friends lost his wife over the weekend. I made him and his kids sympathy cards. They aren't the best, but I felt like they would appreciate something handmade. He and his wife were married 67 years. Can you even imagine? It's so rare now days to stay married for 10...I took off work today for the funeral, and gave them the cards at the dinner. I'm sure once they all get home and settled, they will look at them.

I made my secret sister from splitcoast stampers her birthday card. I'm only posting part of a picture of it, hopefully not giving away the rest of the card. I thought the kitty turned out cute. I colored it with prismacolor pencils and baby oil and blending stumps. I love this coloring method!

I went to my friend's house on Saturday night, and worked on my honeymoon scrapbook. We went in 2006, and I started the book almost a year ago. I'm not good at laying out scrapbook pages, so I'm just layering and sticking...Not creative, but I'm beginning. I'll post some of those pictures eventually.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: