Sunday, September 7, 2008

Time for more cards!





I've not posted in a while! I've been getting my classroom ready, and started back to work a week and a half ago. It's draining with 3 year olds! I came home and ate dinner, and crashed for the night for the first week! I have some good kiddos though, so I'm looking forward to see how far we go!

Anyways...I have some new photos to post of cards I've made. I haven't used my new room as much as I would like. I have tons of ideas, but like I said, I've been way tired at night. The top 2 are Martha Stewart glitter stickers from Wal-Mart. I thought they were pretty, and liked the colors. The cherish one is for my mother-in-law to give to her friends for their anniversary. The single bird one was a thank you for my mom for watching our critters while we were on vacation. The aloha one is for a family friend who is retiring and having a surprise party later this afternoon. On the inside I wrote, aloha (goodbye) work, aloha (HELLO) retirement!
I thought it turned out cute for a quickie! I made another one too, but I can't post it. I'm doing a secret sister thing on SplitCoast Stampers. She would know it was me if I showed it here and she saw it, and it'd ruin the surprise.

For kicks and giggles, I'll put one more picture up. This is my friend Erin and I outside a winery on the Great River Road near Alton, IL. We tasted wine, and both bought a bottle, so we're acting like we're boozing it up on the sidewalk outside. I thought it was pretty funny.

No comments: