Monday, July 28, 2008

Ahhhh....relief. Not spelled R-O-L-A-I-D-S

I called my family Doc today to try to get an appointment this week. They, OF COURSE, had "nothing available til next week." I could NOT stand the itchy, miserable, non-sleeping grief any longer! I just sucked it up and went to the ER. I really hated to do it, but I was to the point of wussiness. I just needed the itch (and the spreading) to stop. This is how bad it was. I wore a long sock over my arm to bed last night, to try to keep the irritation down. I looked silly, but, did sleep most of the night.
So, now I'm on steroids and benedryl. I'll pump you up and take a nap when finished! HAHA...

Ugh.

1 comment:

Betsy said...

OUCH! Sorry to hear about the poison ivy...that totally stinks! Those steroids should work pretty quick...

I really stopped by to see if you put any pictures up of your NEW craft space! LOL...I'll check back later.

Hugs,
Betsy aka MSBetsyZ