Monday, January 19, 2009

Long weekend!




Hey there cyber friends. I have an extended weekend this week. We are off school today for MLK Jr. birthday, we have OFF for the inauguration tomorrow, and I am off Wednesday for doctor appointment. So I will work Thursday and Friday, and have another weekend off. What a rough week! :)
My teacher friends came over yesterday to scrapbook. I got 2 whole cards made between 4 pm and 12:30 Am. We made cupcakes too! Here's what I made. The layout and design is the hardest thing to figure out! I play with design, colors, accessories a lot before I tack anything down. (I learned my lesson!)
The purple kitty card was for my friend's birthday. I made that one a couple weeks ago.
Happy MLK Jr. Day, enjoy the historical inauguration of President Obama tomorrow, and have a great week!

No comments: